Sat, Feb 23 | J Kendall Recital Hall at Potter Violins
Miss Isabella Rainsong and Her Traveling Companion - Saturday, Feb 23, 2019
This two-act, original "One-Guitar Show" takes you to an Amtrak train station. While waiting out a storm, a disheveled Traveler shares the story of his three-year journey all across America with Miss Isabella Rainsong – a captivatingly beautiful black guitar. Written & performed by Ross Martin.
Online tickets for this event are no longer available. Please purchase tickets at the door.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2019, 7:00 PM
J Kendall Recital Hall at Potter Violins, 7711 Eastern Ave NW, Takoma Park, MD 20912, USA
About The Event
- Day of Show Adult Admission$20$200$0
- General Admission Student$10$100$0
- Advance General Admission$15$150$0
- Sold OutVIP Admission$40$400$0
- Sold OutDiscount Code - Adult$10$100$0